To set the soul of your journal paper right, it is important to follow the structure of it in a religious manner. You should not deviate from the exactly defined components of a research paper if you wish to make it effective and impressive for your target readers. Thus, make it well laid out by following the proper order, as mentioned below. While it may move slightly among different disciplines, the basic foundation remains the same.
- Title:Be precise and specific while mentioning the title or problem of your study. Additionally, give keywords that can be helpful for literature review.
- Abstract:This gives an overall description of your entire study in brief. It is like a synopsis of your study that should be restrained to the given word limit. Use this section to write the summary of your work.
- Introduction:Mention your exact topic and give some background in this section. Provide the rest of your paper a focus through this section.
- Literature review:Use this section to offer an account of relevant literature review. Explain about some past work that has been done in your subject area and relate it to your study. Make sure that you are only quoting studies from credible published sources.
- Method:Explain about your entire research design and study technique in this section. This should be sufficient for anyone intending to replicate your study.
- Results:Give an explanation of all findings that are closely linked to your problem. However, their significance should not be included in this section. You can use graphical data though.
- Discussion and Conclusion:Discuss the importance and implications of your findings. Explain how the achieved results answer your problem and validate your hypotheses. You should also give suggestions for linked future research. Conduct discussion within the context of previously reviewed literature.
- References:List all your information sources in an alphabetical way. Follow the professional referencing styles suggested by your university.